let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Tomahawk
This beautifully wooded 10 acre lot off Four Mile Drive makes for a perfect getaway! Great for hunting and located a 1/2 mile from hundreds of acres of public hunting land. Great location! No restrictive covenants.
Check out this great little 1 bedroom home located on the 10th hole of the Inshalla Country Club in Tomahawk! This very well maintained home is very low maintenance and perfect for that weekend getaway, first home, or retirement home with very little to take care of. The home consists of open concept living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and mud room. Enjoy the concrete patio as you watch the a...Listed by WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
This 1.68 Acre wooded riverfront lot is the perfect place to build your new home. It already has a gravel driveway, cleared building site, electric on the lot, and even allows campers and RV’s. In fact, there is a gravel pad waiting for your camper or RV. It features 271 feet of frontage on the Pelican River and already has an outbuilding for storage. The lot is located on a private road, in a quiet country s...Listed by PINE POINT REALTY
(110/JM) Looking for country living in the heart of Price County? Take a look at this charming 5 bedroom, 1.75 bath farmhouse just east of Prentice on Cemetery Rd. This home has been painstakingly remodeled from top to bottom and is ready for a new family to start making memories. Updates include an all new interior, new drilled well, some new appliances, drain tile around the basement, and a new maintenance ...Listed by BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC. - PHILLIPS
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The National Association of Realtors who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Northwoods Association of Realtors Board are members of both the Wisconsin and National Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the Wisconsin Department of Professional Standards to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.